New Original Emulex LP11002
Emulex 4Gb/s Fibre Channel PCI-X 2.0 Dual Channel Host Bus Adapter
Condition: Brand New Factory Sealed
Buy this new LP11002 online now with confidence. We offer 30 day money back guarantee. Within 30 days of receiving the items, if you are not 100% satisfied with the item, you may return it for full refund.
Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the dual-channel Emulex LightPulse LPe11002 an ideal solution for enterprise and mixed-OS SAN environments. With powerful management tools and broad platform support, they deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse HBAs' highly integrated single chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking and correcting methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N-Port ID Virtualization (NPIV)
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer®
- Efficient administration via Emulex OneCommand™ Manager for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- Advanced security protects the SAN from potential threats such as WWN spoofing, host masquerading, rogue/compromised servers and administrator errors