New Original Qlogic QLE2672
QLogic 16Gbps Dual-Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter, PCIe Gen3 x4, SR LC Multi-Mode Optic
Condition: Brand New Factory Sealed
Buy this new QLE2672 online now with confidence. We offer 30 day money back guarantee. Within 30 days of receiving the items, if you are not 100% satisfied with the item, you may return it for full refund.
The QLogic 2670 Series Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters have the unique capability of transforming from a 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter to a 10GbE Converged Network Adapter that supports NIC, FCoE, and iSCSI traffic. Based on QLogic’s I/OFlex technology, the adapter’s flexibility simplifies and reduces cost for customers who want to deploy a Fibre Channel SAN today and migrate to an Ethernet SAN in the future. In addition, support for powerful virtualization features make this adapter ideal for virtualized environments that need excellent I/O performance to service growing numbers of virtual machines (VMs).
- 16Gbps Fibre Channel per port maximum throughput for high bandwidth storage area network (SAN) traffic
- Over 1.2 million IOPS reduce latency in high transaction intensive applications and virtualized environments
- High availability, port isolation architecture for 100% predictable, deterministic & scalable performance
- Decreased power and cooling costs by using the fewest PCI Express lanes in PCIe Gen3 environments
- Overlapping protection domains (OPD) to ensure a high level of reliability as data moves to and from the PCI bus and Fibre Channel network
- Superior port protection with unique “Port-Isolation” architecture for the highest reliability and scalability
- Two times better than 8Gb Fibre Channel for OLTP & 35% better in data warehousing environments
- Reliability, availability, and scalability with I/OFlex future-proof design enabling conversion to a 10GbE Converged Network Adapter